Convento de San Carlos
San Lorenzo - Prov. De Santa Fe
The organ and the church history
G. Locatelli (?), year 1904
The organ builder is unknown but we suppose that the original materials belonged from Giacomo Locatelli factory in
Donato Sangaletti mounted this instrument in 1904.
The organ was officially inaugurated in 1911 by the following organists: Clemente Sismondi, David Traverso and Mariano Mussa.